Saturday, November 10, 2007

Trip to the mile high city




We had a great trip over to Colorado a week ago. David and his little cuz Nate Dawg spent lots of time out to lunch together and lounging around the house together. We had to make sure to include the little feet photo for Grandma Jan. We stuck both David and Nate in the same boppy for those photo's. For Halloween we borrowed this adorable pumpkin suit from our neighbors. David's pudgy little cheeks were oozing out of the sides... so cute. We have a great time hanging with Grandma Lisa, Jeff, and the Lisonbees. Emma Camille and Ashley were very helpful with David and really enjoyed making him smile and squeal. He loves patty cake.

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

Hey, I'm just barely getting back to my blogs. Love the pictures! The one of them in the boppy is so cute. I think Nate might almost be the same size as David now, he eats constantly and is growing FAST!

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

David is SO SO SO cute, I even watched all the videos last night. What a doll. You guys are a darling family, I even like Zues! Mary I love your voice too, it's so nice. :)

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

P.S. Our blog is http://byu-marketing.blogspot.com It was supposed to be Jeremy's, but he wasn't using it and it was just sitting there empty so . . . I had to keep our mom's updated while we were in Cleveland. :)