Saturday, July 5, 2008

We have had a great time here in Denver, and now its time to go home. I have tons of great baby footage for y'all. David is starting to take his first steps!
David Has had fun playing with his uncle Jeff. Jeff would give his bits of ice cream... sure way to win David over.Just like his Daddy. David loves music, he is quite the little dancer.

I went to lunch with a couple of high school buddies (Ashley and Hayley) one day. I hadn't seen them for years. Turns out we all had boys about a month apart!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi Mary! I found your blog now, it's saved in my favorites. It was great to see you too! David is just so cute, it's no wonder he sleeps so good...when he's awake he's a wild man! :D

Katie L. said...

Fun. I love getting in touch with old friends.