Friday, November 20, 2009

Dumpster Diving


Who goes dumpster diving? Okay I did I'll admit it. There was this little toddler swing set just sitting out in my neighbors trash. We drove by once, and I turned around to pick it up. The lady came out and said she had another piece to it in her attic. We waited and came home with the little swing attachment as well.


I had to jerry-rig it a little, but it's great. Even the little dog from next door dug under the fence (again) to come play with it. We had to go inside when the dog got out and I tried to take pictures but didn't get the dog at play. He would climb up the slide and swing the chair by biting the back. David kept saying "crazy dog crazy little dogie".

3 comments:

De Anne said...

Great find! I love deals like that.

Hayley Hatch said...

Way to go! You should go dumpster diving more often! Your boys are too cute :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.