Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 - JUNE

Happy new year to all my readers. I was thinking we all deserved a little 2011 recap. So here we go a month by month look at 2011, with lots of pictures of course!
June:
We had so much fun this month playing at the splash park with our friends. David was running all over the park, through all the water, and got soaked. Brody was still afraid of the random squiring, so he spent his time playing in the dirty mud puddles. Miss Riley was just four months old and slept though the whole thing.


       
Brody has always been the adoring brother! 

 David started preschool in February after Riley was born. He loves school, as well as running around in his underwear :-) We had a little trouble with him this summer and his need to spray things. Let me explain, he stopped taking naps, and while Brody and Riley slept he would have a quite time or play outside. Harmless right? Well, he would grab anything that he could empty (especially if it was an aerosol can) and smear it all over a new fence outback. I lots a couple cans of sunscreen that way, and have since switched back to lotion. I finally got him a spray bottle and told him that if he was feeling the need to spray just to tell me! After that, he would come up to me and say, "mom I need to spray!"

 It was about June that I bought a cupcake magazine and well make cupcakes every couple of weeks for the summer! Who can say no to cupcakes? These ones were lemon meringue and very tasty... I think it might be ready to make them again.

No comments: