Saturday, June 14, 2008

Daddy's scratchy face

Joe discovered that rubbing David's hands on his scratchy face drove him crazy. He squirms and giggles and it's lots of fun for all.

David has become a really good sleeper (when he's not sick). He takes two good naps in the day, and will usually sleep from 8:30pm to 8:00am! When he gets up in the morning he will play around in his crib for a while till we go and get him. Heaven! Baby's are always the cutest first thing in the morning... too bad the only people that see them then are mom and dad.

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

I love the video, I miss you guys! I just want to squeeze him, and make him do his little shy routine when he first sees me. So, Nate FINALLY started squirming around!

Melissa said...

How cute is that little dude! OH I want to take a big bite out of him. I was just thinking how fun it is that you two ended up actually getting hitched and have an adorable little boy!