Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just one more...

David loved a lot of things at Grandma's house... 1. all the room to run around. He would roam upstairs and down stairs and everywhere in between. 2. the endless supply of cordless phones that were at his reach. 3. last but not least Deb's puppy Sophie! He would chase her then she would chase him... they were a perfect little pair. Deb's even taught David to say puppy!

I had a great time out there. it is really fun to see David with Grandma Lisa, which makes us even more excited for the holidays! He'll be so big by the time Grandpa Les, Grandma Jan, and Uncle Adam see him with all kinds of new tricks. We can't wait for the family time! While I was in Colorado I was able to do a bunch of Mary Kay facials thanks to my fam and my mom's girl friends. It was really fun, and actually it helped to make October my biggest/most successful Mary Kay month yet so thanks to all. Well, even though David and I had a great time we were very happy to get home to our Daddy Joe!


2 comments:

Katie L. said...

Oh, that makes me so homesick for mom! Hearing her crack up like that, I love it! He is so cute with that dog. I wonder if Nate will like her.

Hayley Hatch said...

Hey Mary! It was good to see pictures and videos of little (busy) David :) I would love to see you over Christmas - we will be in Colorado too. Call me (303 506 6293) if you get a chance :)
oh - I made our blog private - email me @ hayleybrooke@gmail.com and I can invite you!!!