Sunday, April 4, 2010

"I'm So Happy!"


Happy Easter! I have so many pictures for you all. First off, My tulips came up! I just planted them a month ago and wasn't hopeful. And my hydrangea came back too, they were looking bleak last fall when a fungus got them. Is there anything better then the first spring flowers... I submit that there is not!Today when David found his Easter basket he kept saying "I'm so happy, I'm so happy". I even got him doing a little happy dance as we ate candy and watched conference. He is currently bouncing off the walls because he's so sugared up!Friday we threw together a little Easter party with some of our friends. We dyed eggs, had and egg hunt and play play played!
Even Brody wanted to help. He is crawling all over now, all he needs is more speed!
After the party David when to work, and Brody supervised.
Ready...Aim...Fire!

and last but not least, the vocal stylings of David Miles...

2 comments:

Hoffman Family said...

I love David singing! He is going to be a star!

Katie L. said...

Cute boys! The picture of Brody in the chair reminds me a lot of Jamesie! And I love the color of your room. Love it!