Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All Girl

Our little Riley is becoming quite the talker. She will smile and coo for anyone, and she is doing it more and more every day. Just this morning I got her up and she started talking right away. She will even talk with me when we're driving in the car and she can't see me. Brody likes to join in too. Here's a video of her talking, I will probably get a better one here in the next week.


Speaking of Brody, he is a great little talker (if you can understand him). Joe and I were working in the garage Saturday when Brody comes in and says "aut ooing" aka what are you doing. So cute! In the morning he throws everything out of his bed then calls to me, "mama, mama bappies, mama!" how do you say no to that? Makes it easier for me to get out of bed when he's not just crying at me... oh and that he is sleeping till 8:00 these days!

1 comment:

karis stapley said...

Super cute! Those are the sweetest little sounds!
And toddler talking is the cutest!