Saturday, March 12, 2011

The newest Saumweber

Welcome, Riley Paige!
Riley is now almost seven weeks old! It's gone by so fast, so fast I had to cut out blogging all together! Don't get too excited I cannot promise I am back on the horn again... I'll blame it on being the mother of three. Wow it's been so long I am speechless. Updates here we go...

David Started preschool a couple weeks after Riley was born... not sure if anyone would have survived if we hadn't! He loves it and was so ready for a little extra... input. He has been a big help, sometimes a little too much help when it comes to Brody. Brothers don't make good mothers!

Brody is so big! He is learning to talk and love "baas an udy" a.k.a. Buz and Woody. He is always sharing the love with Baby. For the First month or so every time Riley made a peep, Brody would perk up, "Baby". Now he likes to give her hugs and "nose nose nose" which means he sticks his face in hers and rubs he's snot all over her. She's not the biggest fan, but who would stop him when its all to show love!

The past few days you could tell Riley wanted to smile, but today I think she is finally figuring out which muscles to use. So cute, I have gotten a few real cute ones, and lots of cute attempts. We have put away most of the newborn clothes and are now in size one diapers.

Joe has been so busy! He just got back from a scout camp out, and is super excited to get our boys out. David begged Joe to take him, it would have worked too if it wasn't for the hiking they were doing today. Work is rewarding and overwhelming all at the same time. But, just like to say he is kicking butt!

He spent a week down in Dallas two weeks ago and it was a good test of my skills and nerves. Three has been a big adjustment, and if it wasn't for the gym and preschool we would probably have all gone crazy. Both my boys just climbed up to give me a big hug, I must be doing a good job or they wanted to help me on the lap top. How I love my two monkeys and little angel! It's fun to not be so out numbered in our house, little Ry-Ry's got my back!

I had a bunch of pictures to attach but it's not working, next time

1 comment:

karis stapley said...

Little Ry-Ry's a doll! Yes, those little snippets of time "alone" at the gym can indeed be life savers! :)
Such cute stories of the boys too!