Friday, April 8, 2011

Doggie Dave

We have had some major highs and lows today and it's only 1:45.  Lets start at the beginning shall we...

David jumped out of bed this morning excited for picture day at school.  He was insistent that he needed a hair cut, so I got out the clippers and pretended to trim around his ears.  When we went to pick out clothes and I suggested a nice polo shirt for pictures, "no mom" he said politely "I wanna wear my red striped shirt."  He had his look all picked out for pictures  I guess, and he didn't want gel in his hair if you were wondering.  Threw a few waffles in the toaster and we were off to school.

I took Brody and Riley to the store to grab a few things.  Brody found what he needed too.
I handed cute Riley off at the gym to workout, but before I could leave she threw up all over!  Poor thing, just her reflux acting up, it still happens every few days.  Got her all cleaned up and had a good workout.  By the way, one of my favorite things about working out is picking up my kids afterwards.  Brody comes running up "mama mama mama mama" and throws his chubby little arms around my legs.

Had a good lunch and put Brody down for his nap.  When I came out couldn't find David.  I go out into the backyard to find David in the corner with his pants around his ankles.  WHY DOES MY CHILD THINK HE'S A DOG!  This is the second time he has gone number two in the backyard.  I cleaned him up and put him in one of Brody's diapers just like I said. It didn't last long though he was waddling around pulling at it.  "I don't like diapers mom!"  I guess I should be glad, glad that it's outside instead of on my walls like finger paint.  It's now 2:30, I wonder what the rest of the day will bring.  Oh yeah, girls night!
GOOD LUCK DADDY

1 comment:

Hoffman Family said...

wow you had one filled day!
I hope girls night was fun. I a was not happy to miss it.