Thursday, October 29, 2009

The great pumpkin





The only problem with fall is when it rains and we can't go to the park. Last Saturday we when to the pumpkin patch with Grandma, Grandpa and Adam. After checking our all the big pumpkins David settled on this cute little one. Oh check out our new car in the back ground.

We decided to bring home this cute little pumpkin!


We had fun making caramel apples too. David is starting to be a little too much help in the kitchen if you know what I mean! He is all trouble lately.



Speaking of trouble... we were having a hard time the other day and I had to tied David's passy to the bed. I know I know, terrible. He was really upset, so of course mean mommy breaks out the camera. check out the red puppy eyes and the tears running down his cheeks! You should have seen him the pictures just don't even capture the hurt in those little eyes, and the mad look I got when the camera came out.


Laugh it up!